Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pinecone Turkey Centerpiece

This is one of my favorite projects from last fall so I had to bring it back for my classes this year.  The supplies needed for the Pine Cone turkeys include So far they have been a big hit with everyone who makes them or sees them!

  • Medium to large size Pine cone
  • Pair of Google Eyes
  • Red Felt for Gobbler
  • Yellow Felt for Beak
  • Orange Pipe Cleaners
  • Styrofoam Disk
  • Brown Paint
  • Foam Paint Brushes
  • Moss
  • Silk Flowers
  • Hot Glue/ Tacky Glue
Pinecone Turkey Closeup
 Here are my ladies from Atria in Carrollton, TX.  They really had fun making their turkeys!







We've also been making some great hand warmers made from denim.  Will try to put a tutorial together for that project soon.  Since most of my students have a touch of arthritis, they are looking forward to using them this winter.

Till next time-  Have Fun and Stay Creative!

Stephane


No comments:

Post a Comment